When processing personal data, we follow the European Union Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679, the requirements of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania, other related legal acts and the instructions of controlling institutions.
What are the purposes for which your data is processed?
What personal information is collected and processed by the Manager by email at [email protected]?
You can make a general request to the Manager by emailing [email protected]. In this case, the Manager may collect personal data provided by you in order to answer your request, such as: Name; Surname; Telephone number; E-mail address or other personal data provided voluntarily by you. This data is also stored when you register.
What personal information is collected and processed by leaving feedback?
You can leave feedback on the recipes on the page. This way, helping the page improve. Personal data collected during the submission of feedback: Name; Feedback content.
What are the legal bases for collecting your personal data?
The data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes, i. y. You have voluntarily agreed to provide your personal information by contacting the Manager in the ways listed in this Policy.
How long is the data in your electronic form stored?
Personal data submitted in electronic form and stored for a maximum of 12 months. from the moment of data submission.
To whom does the Manager provide or can provide personal data?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- If there is your consent to the disclosure of personal data;
- To law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Among other things, the Manager may provide personal data to data controllers who perform certain tasks and provide services to the Manager (eg an information technology company maintaining a computer network / website neuerprospekt.de).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves in the browser of your computer or mobile device when you visit the Manager’s website neuerprospekt.de. The next time you visit the site, this file may be scanned so that the site can recognize your computer or mobile device.
The information collected by cookies allows us to ensure your more convenient browsing of the Manager’s website neuerprospekt.de, and to learn more about the behavior of website users, analyze trends and improve the website, customer service and services provided by the Manager.
The cookies used by the administrator on the neuerprospekt.de website are stored on your terminal device when you first visit this page. With the help of cookies, the Manager processes the following personal data of yours:
- The type of browser you’re using;
- Your browsing history;
- You internet Protocol (IP) address assigned to the terminal
- The number of visits to your website
- Viewed sections of the Home page
- Other information about your actions on the Manager’s website.
- Ensure the functionality of the website
- Improve and develop the website to meet your browsing needs;
- Ensure service development
- Analyze user habits while browsing the Manager website.
The following categories of cookies are used on the manager’s website:
- Performance-enhancing cookies to improve the performance of the website. These cookies collect general information about visitors’ use of the website;
- Analytical cookies that allow you to identify and count website visitors and track which sections of the website visitors use;
- Functional cookies that help identify visitors to a website. These cookies allow repeat visitors to the Manager’s website to provide content and information that meets their needs
- Targeted or promotional cookies are cookies that are used to display offers or other information that may be of interest to you.
Cookies on the Manager’s website are used with your consent. By visiting the pop-up window on the main page of the Manager, you can agree to the storage of all cookies used on the website on your terminal device. If you do not want to consent to the storage of all cookies used on the Manager’s website, you can click “I do not agree”. Cookies that improve the performance of the website are stored on your terminal device, regardless of whether you have given your consent, because without the functioning of these cookies you will not be able to browse the Manager’s website (necessary cookies). If you do not consent to the storage of some cookies, certain sections of the website may not work, and you may lose access to certain features of the website.
Statistical and advertising cookies
If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the characteristics of the use of our services or automatically generated visit statistics.
Information from third-party sources
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable law) and link it to other information we receive from you or about you. We may also obtain information about you from third-party social networking services when you connect to them, for example, through accounts on Facebook.
How to manage and delete cookies
To learn more about how to manage cookies, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. However, please note that in some cases, deleting cookies may slow down your internet browsing, limit the functionality of certain website features or block access to the website. Our website may contain links to the websites of other persons, companies or organizations.
Third-party sites, services, and products on our sites
The Data Controller’s website may contain third-party billboards, links to their websites and services over which the Data Controller has no control. The controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy statements that apply to the third-party websites and services you use.
Legal basis – The legitimate interest of the Manager in ensuring the functionality of the neuerprospekt.de website.
The following cookies are commonly used on the neuerprospekt.de administrator’s website:
|Purpose of use
|Do I need a cookie?
You can learn more about the cookies used on various platforms at https://site.adform.com/privacy-center/adform-cookies/
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data is handled responsibly and securely. When establishing measures for the processing of personal data, as well as during data processing, we implement appropriate data protection technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data processed by you from accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure, as well as from any other illegal processing.
The Manager’s employees have a written commitment not to disclose or disseminate to third parties information obtained in the workplace about website visitors.
Security measures for personal data shall be determined taking into account the risks arising from the processing of personal data.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
You have the right to:
- Contact the Manager with a request for information about your personal data processed by the Manager, where and how the personal data is collected and how the Manager processes it;
- Contact the Manager with a request to rectify your personal data and / or suspend the processing of such personal data, except for storage, in case you find that the data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- contact the Manager with a request to destroy personal data or suspend the processing of such personal data, except for storage, in case you become aware of the processing of your personal data illegally or fraudulently, processing excessive personal data or other legal framework
- not consent to the processing of your personal data when such data is processed or is intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, or for a legitimate interest in the Manager or a third party to whom the personal data are provided.
- obtain personal data relating to you which you have provided to the Controller in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format and forward it to another controller, or require the Controller to transmit such personal data directly to another controller when technically possible (right to data portability)
For the exercise of your rights or complaints, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of the Manager by e-mail [email protected] or by registered mail to V. Bacevičiaus g. 22, LT-47207 Kaunas. You can also contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate, but we will always try to resolve all issues directly with you.
How do I know about changes to this policy?
When the Manager updates this Privacy and Cookies Policy, we will notify you of material changes by posting a notice on the neuerprospekt.de website.
Updated June 17, 2022